There are various avenues to join hands in our endeavour to create young change makers.
Your support could be financial or in kind by contributing time, sharing resources towards a particular cause.
Each such effort would strengthen us in providing every possible support to youth, putting earnest efforts in building a better society, a society that cares
1. Join NIRMAN camps: Click here for details.
2. Financial contribution:
Any amount towards the cause of NIRMAN is welcome!
Just to provide you some reference:
* Rs 5,000 would support the cost (lodging, boarding, training) of one participant for one NIRMAN camp
* Rs 10,000 would support the cost of a resource person for one NIRMAN camp
* Rs 15,000 would support a month’s stipend for a young NIRMAN fellow working full time on a social cause...
* Rs 20,000 would cover the cost of reading material, books, journals, DVDs for the NIRMAN Library for one year
* Rs 50,000 would support the cost of 20 medical volunteers from NIRMAN (MBBS/BAMS students) in the surgery camps at SEARCH for the rural/tribal patients in Gadchiroli
*Rs 75,000 would cover the traveling cost of five members of the NIRMAN Executive Team across Maharashtra for one year
*Rs 3 lakhs would support an entire NIRMAN training camp of 8 days for 60 youth
You can either draw a cheque or DD in favour of "SEARCH - NIRMAN" payable at Gadchiroli (Maharashtra).
For Online transfer -
Account title - SEARCH-NIRMAN
Bank Name - Bank of Maharashtra
Branch - Gadchiroli
Account No. - 60011788671
IFS code - MAHB0000940
3. Donate Books:
NIRMAN runs a small library for the participants and volunteers. Good books on various social issues, history, philosophy, politics, economics, environmental issues, health, education and any other domains would create excellent food for thought.
We value your personal involvement. To join the NIRMAN activities that are currently going on, you can contact us by clicking here.
5. Spread the word:
If there are enthusiastic young people in your vicinity who according to you are suitable for NIRMAN, inform them about us.