- Primary short listing is done based on Application Forms
- Deadline: August end
- Applications are open throughout the year. We will assess your application form & decide about how we can collaborate with you.
- Secondary short listing is done based on Personal / Skype Interviews
- Time Period: September & October
- The interviews are conducted locally by the NIRMAN Executive Team.
- The final list of selected candidates is declared usually by October end. Selected applicants are informed via email and/or phone.
Age group of the applicants: 18 to 28 years
Youth from all educational streams and work domain can apply for NIRMAN. As the workshops are of short duration and during the vacations, students and working professionals can continue their studies/work while being a part of NIRMAN.
For each batch of NIRMAN (Consisting of multiple sections), 3 workshops are scheduled at a periodic interval at SEARCH, Gadchiroli. They are distributed over a period of 1 year. Normally the duration of the workshops is about 8 days.
- Workshop 1: December / January
- Workshop 2: June / July
- Workshop 1: February
- Workshop 2: August
Workshop 3 will be held in the month of January for both the sections combined. This is done to ensure maximum participation by reducing the clash with yearly examinations.